BECOME A PRODUCTION QUALITY ENGINEER
Our client is a worldwide leader in automation technology
PRODUCTION QUALITY ENGINEER
This position is responsible for planning, directing and implementing quality programs in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position may also identify, analyze and resolve quality issues. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with experience supervising quality control in a manufacturing environment.
• Plan and manage product quality requirements and product qualification;
• Assist the development teams in designing and implementing product solutions;
• Actively participate in the elaboration of quality techniques to ensure product and process quality;
• Coordinate development, implementation and maintenance of Quality Planning methodologies;
• Support the optimization of the processes in the company;
• Provide daily problem resolution support for quality functions.
• 2+ years of experience in quality planning, production process and product approvals;
• University degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Quality Management or equivalent;
• Excellent written and spoken English language;
• Proficiency with MS Office;
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment;
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP will be consider as an advantage;
Our client offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere with flexible work time;
• Excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now by filling the application form and sending your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ЗА INDUSTRY SCOUT
Industry Scout е консултантска компания, фокусирана в индустриалния подбор и селекцията на специалисти за секторите Производство, Строителство, Транспорт и Логистика. Ние предоставяме ефективни работни решения, както на компаниите, така и на кандидатите. Гарантираме, че ще намерим най-правилното решение за Вас!
Адрес: София, ул. Николай Коперник 21А, ет.1
Телефон: (+3592) 846 88 35
Мобилен: (+359) 877 137 509